Sebastian's Pamphlets

If you've read my articles somewhere on the Internet, expect something different here.

MOVED TO SEBASTIANS-PAMPHLETS.COM

Please click the link above to read actual posts, this archive will disappear soon!

Stay tuned...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Fight shy of the Google-Update-Hysteria

A post by Aaron Wall about his interview of Dan Theis pointed me to a great paper: How to prosper with the new Google.

I've just scanned it, but I'll print it out and read it in the bath tub later on. That means a lot, because the bath tub is my holy place where I'm safe from crying kids and beeping computers as well.

It seems to me that this 17 pages packed with outstanding analyzes and good advice make all the monster threads on Google updates obsolete. Actually, they are obsolete by itself, because posting in these threads requires an IQ way below a toast, but that's another story.

Tags: ()
Share this post at StumbleUpon
Stumble It!
    Share this post at del.icio.us
Post it to
del.icio.us
 


-->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home