Sebastian's Pamphlets

If you've read my articles somewhere on the Internet, expect something different here.

MOVED TO SEBASTIANS-PAMPHLETS.COM

Please click the link above to read actual posts, this archive will disappear soon!

Stay tuned...

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Matt Cutts Slashdotted?

Matt Cutts starting to blog is great news. Bad news is that the blogosphere and search related sites shortly after the first announcement seem to generate that much traffic, that his blog is currently unreachable. If Google is not willing to host his blog, I'd like to be the first one to donate for a suitable hosting - Matt Cutts' advice is worth a reasonable donation.

[Update] No slashdotting involved. Matt posts:
The site was down for a few hours today. I had visions of hordes of overenthusiastic SEOs, but my webhost said it was nothing to do with my site specifically–they said their server crashed “catastrophically.” I wanted to ask if they were sure the server wasn’t allergic to me, but they seemed rather busy.


Tags: ()
Share this post at StumbleUpon
Stumble It!
    Share this post at del.icio.us
Post it to
del.icio.us
 


-->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home