Sebastian's Pamphlets

If you've read my articles somewhere on the Internet, expect something different here.

MOVED TO SEBASTIANS-PAMPHLETS.COM

Please click the link above to read actual posts, this archive will disappear soon!

Stay tuned...

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I want more Jaggers!

Jagger-1 was good to me, and what I've seen from Jagger-2 pleases me even more. I can't wait for Jagger-3! Dear folks at Google, please continue the Jagger series and roll out a new Jagger weekly, I'd love to see my Google traffic doubling every week! In return I'll double the time I'm spending on Google user support in your groups. Thanks in advance!

Tags: ()
Share this post at StumbleUpon
Stumble It!
    Share this post at del.icio.us
Post it to
del.icio.us
 


-->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home