Sebastian's Pamphlets

If you've read my articles somewhere on the Internet, expect something different here.

MOVED TO SEBASTIANS-PAMPHLETS.COM

Please click the link above to read actual posts, this archive will disappear soon!

Stay tuned...

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Google Sitemap FAQ - Call for input

I'm working on an inofficial Google Sitemaps FAQ trying to answer questions which Google cannot or will not cover in the official FAQ. So far I have longish articles on these topics:

Can I remove deleted pages in Google's index via XML Sitemap?
Will a Google Sitemap increase my PageRank?
Can I escape the 'sandbox effect' with a Google Sitemap?
How long does it take go get indexed by Google?


I've some more ideas in petto, but before I continue I'd like to collect a few interesting sitemap related questions. I'm swamped in my backlog, so probably I've to pause this project for at least a week or two. If you know of a popular sitemap related question, or if you'd like to contribute, please submit your ideas here. Thank you in advance!

Tags: ()
Share this post at StumbleUpon
Stumble It!
    Share this post at del.icio.us
Post it to
del.icio.us
 


-->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home