Sebastian's Pamphlets

If you've read my articles somewhere on the Internet, expect something different here.

MOVED TO SEBASTIANS-PAMPHLETS.COM

Please click the link above to read actual posts, this archive will disappear soon!

Stay tuned...

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

An Inofficial FAQ on Google Sitemaps

Yesterday I've launched the inofficial Google Sitemaps FAQ. It's not yet complete, but it may be helpful if you've questions like

I've tried to answer questions which Google cannot or will not answer, or where Google would get murdered for any answer other than "42". Even if the answer is a plain "no", I've provided backgrounds, and solutions. I'm not a content thief, and I hate useless redundancies, so don't miss out on the official FAQ and the sitemaps blog.

Enjoy, and submit interesting questions here. Your feedback is very much appreciated!

Tags: ()

Share this post at StumbleUpon
Stumble It!
    Share this post at del.icio.us
Post it to
del.icio.us
 


-->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home