Sebastian's Pamphlets

If you've read my articles somewhere on the Internet, expect something different here.

MOVED TO SEBASTIANS-PAMPHLETS.COM

Please click the link above to read actual posts, this archive will disappear soon!

Stay tuned...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

New feed: my last updates

I've revamped my What's New page today, because I've realized that I don't write new articles and tutorials that often. Mostly I add a page to an existing document, or update pages with fresh information. Both the site feed and the updates page didn't reflect this behavoir. Here is the update feed:

http://www.smart-it-consulting.com/last-updates.rss
Share this post at StumbleUpon
Stumble It!
    Share this post at del.icio.us
Post it to
del.icio.us
 


-->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home