Sebastian's Pamphlets

If you've read my articles somewhere on the Internet, expect something different here.

MOVED TO SEBASTIANS-PAMPHLETS.COM

Please click the link above to read actual posts, this archive will disappear soon!

Stay tuned...

Friday, December 23, 2005

Thanks folks

Thank you all for reading my blog and clicking the ads charity links that much. In 2005 I didn't manage to become a real blogger, and I won't mutate to a frequent writer next year, because 2006 will be the year of splogging auto-blogging in huge blog-networks, and I can't output interesting stuff in a competitive cadence. However, stay tuned for a nice gem in January or February at the latest.

I wish you and yours an awesome holiday
Sebastian
Share this post at StumbleUpon
Stumble It!
    Share this post at del.icio.us
Post it to
del.icio.us
 


-->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home