Sebastian's Pamphlets

If you've read my articles somewhere on the Internet, expect something different here.

MOVED TO SEBASTIANS-PAMPHLETS.COM

Please click the link above to read actual posts, this archive will disappear soon!

Stay tuned...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Spam Clinic for German Web Sites

All the talk about Google banning BMW.de, Ricoh.de and other big non-US brands has inspired me to launch a spam clinic especially for german sites. Every now and then I stumble across a German SERP and I do not like what I see. Spam rules Google.de and I don't get why Google has an 80% market share over there. I do speak German, so helping to clean up these cluttered SERPs should be a home match;)
Share this post at StumbleUpon
Stumble It!
    Share this post at del.icio.us
Post it to
del.icio.us
 


-->

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home