Sebastian's Pamphlets

If you've read my articles somewhere on the Internet, expect something different here.

MOVED TO SEBASTIANS-PAMPHLETS.COM

Please click the link above to read actual posts, this archive will disappear soon!

Stay tuned...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Good to see Blogger.com cares about spam

Due to family issues I didn't blog much recently. Today I tried to update an older post and got this

WARNING


This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots. You will not be able to publish your posts ...

A bit weird though, because I don't run AdSense or other advertising, I've comment moderation on, and don't post w/o entering the captchas. Probably my sidebar links have triggered a filter. Oh well.

What really bothers me is that Blogger tells me they'll delete my blog if they don't get a review request within 10 days or so. That could happen when I'm sick, traveling, or for tons of other reasons. Since they've my email addy, a warning by email would be suitable.

I've submitted the review request and look forward to reading the promised email reply from the Blogger team.

Update: A few hours later I got this email:
Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and whitelisted so that it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
Blogger Support
Share this post at StumbleUpon
Stumble It!
    Share this post at del.icio.us
Post it to
del.icio.us
 


-->

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home