Sebastian's Pamphlets

If you've read my articles somewhere on the Internet, expect something different here.

MOVED TO SEBASTIANS-PAMPHLETS.COM

Please click the link above to read actual posts, this archive will disappear soon!

Stay tuned...

Thursday, April 19, 2007

AdSense asks me "Are You Gay?", but why?

John emailed me this screenshot:
Are you gay?

I wondered why the heck AdSense considers a post on Google's new URL removal tool gay in nature. Warning! These links (Google search results) are not safe at work:

0.08% gay: "fell in love"
0.11% gay: "neat"
0.05% gay: "terminator"
0.02% gay: "competitors"
0.04% gay: "user"
14.7% gay: "friendly"
56.4% gay: "tool"

Who can help me to figure out the remaining 28.6% gayness? I mean when putting two ads asking "Are you gay" above and below the post, Ol' AdSense should be at least 100.0% certain that this question will not offend me. Actually, I'm not offended. I'm just curious to learn more about a possible coming out.

Labels: ,

Share this post at StumbleUpon
Stumble It!
    Share this post at del.icio.us
Post it to
del.icio.us
 


-->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home