Sebastian's Pamphlets

If you've read my articles somewhere on the Internet, expect something different here.

MOVED TO SEBASTIANS-PAMPHLETS.COM

Please click the link above to read actual posts, this archive will disappear soon!

Stay tuned...

Friday, April 27, 2007

Categorizing posts with blogger (rant)

Google knows everything about AJAX. Why the heck can't I assign categories to old posts without hassles? "Edit posts - change number of listed posts - scoll down - edit - scoll down - choose/enter categories - publish - repeat" is just 7 full page reloads/actions too much. On a slow DSL connection this archaic procedure drives me nuts.

Dear readers, when you click on "Labels" most probably you won't find related posts :( I'm adding categories when I update an old post, but UI flaws hinder me to categorize the whole archive. Sorry.

Labels: , , ,

Share this post at StumbleUpon
Stumble It!
    Share this post at del.icio.us
Post it to
del.icio.us
 


-->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home