Sebastian's Pamphlets

If you've read my articles somewhere on the Internet, expect something different here.

MOVED TO SEBASTIANS-PAMPHLETS.COM

Please click the link above to read actual posts, this archive will disappear soon!

Stay tuned...

Monday, August 20, 2007

This is my last blog post ...

... on blogspot. Farewell Blogger. Sebastian's Pamphlets moved to sebastians-pamphlets.com. Please visit me over there, change the feed URL in your reader to
http://feeds.sebastians-pamphlets.com/SebastiansPamphlets
and update your blogrolls. Thank you!

This site will be kept as an archive for a while, but I'll soon make it uncrawlable and even uglier with blinking links pointing to the new location. You dear readers don't deserve that, so please move with me to sebastians-pamphlets.com! I'm looking forward to seeing you there :)

Sebastian

Labels: ,

Share this post at StumbleUpon
Stumble It!
    Share this post at del.icio.us
Post it to
del.icio.us
 


-->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home